Pure Prep Trio by Face Republic

The weather is nice throughout the week. The cool Manila breeze is something to enjoy. Cooler weather is a bit drying on the skin. Do not skip moisturizer guys!



I went to the Face Republic Launch of their PURE PREP TRIO. Anything good for the skin, Count me in.




I love the packaging of these products. It has that minimalist clean in white, transparent clear and frosted plastic containers. The best thing about these three.... Alcohol and Paraben-free.



MILD CLEANSING WATER



This is a Powerful tool for double cleansing. It is unscented,clear and clean.
I used it with cotton, swiped it on my face and i saw that it lifts away makeup. It formed a bit of bubbles , thus removing those nastiest. I looked at the cotton, and yes! The makeup is there. I was totally surprised with the result of this product because it is mild but not gentle to the gunks on my face.


AHA/BHA TONER


This is also unscented chemical exfoliator. I used it with cotton and voila! No sting at all. This feels like one of the mildest AHA/BHA i have tried. It feels moisturized after use cause of its formulation. No redness on my skin and feels bouncy when touched.


PH BALANCING TONER


This is undoubtedly my favorite type of toner. I love Ph balaced stuff. I have an acidic skin and i really make sure to tame it by balancing the ph level so i won't experience darkening of my makeup during the day. I have high expectation on this product and it did impress me by the "It feels like water texture" and it leaves my skin fresh and silky, ready for the next skincare routine step.





Overall, the packaging is really so beautiful that i want to display it on my aesthetic beauty table. All three works well on my combination type skin. I hope it also does wonders to yours.

Check Face Rebuplic at Instagram.com/facerepublic

Thank you!

Hazel Style Witch


Instagram : https://www.Instagram.com/Hazelstylewitch/   
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazelanne.58/
https://www.facebook.com/stylewitch/








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For your eyes only - Charm Essentials Brushes

VINEGAR ON MY FACE?

Hwang In Yeop Skin Secret Revealed!