For your eyes only - Charm Essentials Brushes


I am a make-up junkie whose always on the look out for make-up tools that will satisfy my needs in doing my craft. I want my make-up to be flawless specifically my eyes shadow, perfectly blended.

Charm Essentials makeup brushes are made from topnotch, premium grade vegan hair that can achieve high definition flawless finish. Each brush are designed to have the right density and firmness to ensure efficient makeup application.



The brushes are made with wood handles, vegan fibers and metal bar to hold together the brush fibers. It is super light weight that you feel that your are holding nothing which make the brushes easy to control.



This Charm pencil point brush accentuates the outer-V of your eyes. This helps me line my crease perfectly for intense color. I also use this pencil point brush to smudge eyeliner or eye shadow near the water line.


This Charm angled eye shadow brush applies pigments evenly on the lid. It also contours the crease of the eye for more blended look. I also tried to use this brush to contour my nose and i was surprised that it is as perfect as contouring my eyes. Used it also to brush off pigment fall outs which is kinda good.





Lastly, this Charm classic blending brush is my new best friend. This brush blends eye shadow into a seamless gradient, apply pigments on the lid, and dust loose powder. I also used it for highlighting my cheeks and my brows. I love how soft this blending brush is.




Charm essentials also offers different brushes and tools such as charm angled kabuki brush, charm luxe flat brush, retractable flat brush, pro makeup artist tool belt, makeup brush guards, blending sponge and many more. You can visit their site at www.beautyandminerals.com


Note: Vegan/ synthetic brushes picks up pigment less than of the animal/natural hair brushes but you can still build pigments using these brushes.


If you want to try out this brushes, go visit Sampleroomph

Have a nice day


Hazel- Style Witch


Comments

  1. It was nice watching and reading all ur blog/vlog πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay ganda ng brush na to. Parang dali mag blend san po nakakabili neto.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VINEGAR ON MY FACE?

Acne care solution from Australia πŸ’š