SAAT WHAT?

A new Korean brand arrived at our shores, Saat Insight is changing the Kmarket scene by providing beauty and innovating products from our daily life beauty needs.






How about this Sleeping Hair Cream from Saat Insight that is a hair softening stuff that will improve your hair while sleeping? This product is used after taking a bath at evening before retiring to bed, so you are hair ready for the next day.



This has a floral scent and transluscent white in color. It glides well on application coz it is not oily and creates a smooth hair coat that does not weigh your hair down nor make a mess at your pillow. This also work well even when applied during the day. This is an A+ product for me.


Another hair product from Saat Insight is Straightener Hair Mist. This is a clear non sticky hair spray that will straighten our hair.


This is mildly scented which is unexpected from a hair straightener mist. I know that this won't magically straighten my hair the Kim K way but it will improve and tame hair texture. What i like about this product is it got rid of hair static. I have a dry hair due to coloring and bleaching so I regularly use hair products for hair strengthening. The static is really my enemy, so this hair mist is an added boost to my hair.

Saat Insight lip fixer this is a product that will make your lips smudge proof. It is an oil type of lip stuff in a small tube, tasteless and colorless. I can say that this product did not work wonders for me. I tried three different lippies but it still smudged as if I did not put anything.




The Saat Insight Bubble Peeling Gel aids in exfoliating dead skin cells on our face. It is a cream to foam to scrub kind of product.



I used 3 pumps to cover my face, let it sit and wait to bubble and massaged it gently.

It created a white thingy that will fall off so make sure that you are in your bathroom sink.I left me feeling clean and moisturized. This is so fun to use but I can't use this everyday. haha.

 Saat Insight has a wide range  of products  from haircare, skincare, cosmetics and more. They are available at Lazada and Shopee.


Check them out @saatinsight.global
Thank you!

Hazel Style Witch


Instagram : https://www.Instagram.com/Hazelstylewitch/   
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazelanne.58/
https://www.facebook.com/stylewitch/












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For your eyes only - Charm Essentials Brushes

VINEGAR ON MY FACE?

Hwang In Yeop Skin Secret Revealed!