Really BELO???




We all know that in our basic daily skincare regimen to include sunscreen for our protection, and it is our skin's super hero. But i still want to have a little color on my face so i decided to give this one a try.




Belo Sunexpert
Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen SPF 50 PA++++
50ml
449.75

Get superior sun protection plus that flawless no make-up look everyday! Use alone for instant perfecting coverage, or layer under your favorite foundation or powder. 








SPF 50 and PA++++ ensures broad spectrum protection against harmful UV rays

Tone Adapt Technology evens out skin tone, conceals fine lines, wrinkles, 
and other imperfections.

 Cell Protect strengthens skin's defense against premature skin aging

 Paraben-free. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. 



Usage: Tap before use. Apply a small amount onto face and blend evenly with your fingertips.
Can serve as a primer substitute.



Belo Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen SPF 50 PA++++, will not just help us to fight the UVA/UVB, but will make us instant prettier because of its light coverage. 






They are absolutely right to their statement " tone adapt technology. I swatched the product to my hand and I was a bit reluctant to the color, because it looked dark for me. I tapped the product on the face using my fingers, and VOILA! It matches my fair skin tone. This shield has a thin texture and  light matte finish. It's tinted so, I am not really expecting to cover my skin. It has this" My skin but better finish" due the nice glow not OILY it gave to me. 










Overall this product should really be in our daily essentials because we still need to be beautiful and protected at the same time. This is nice to be paired up with your favorite lip and cheek tint on our lazy days. 



If you want to try this and a lot of other products, Visit https://www.sampleroom.ph/


Thank you!

Hazel Style Witch


Instagram : https://www.Instagram.com/Hazelstylewitch/   
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazelanne.58/

        https://www.facebook.com/stylewitch/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For your eyes only - Charm Essentials Brushes

VINEGAR ON MY FACE?

Acne care solution from Australia 💚