Fairer skin? BELO!


I am always on the look out for whitening products and sun protection because i have a morena skin in my high school days (i called it my dark age). I'm so conscious every time i went out and i always made sure that i put sun protection in the morning and a whitening cream at night because i hate bringing umbrellas with me ( getting alot of space in my bag). Most of sun screen protection are so greasy which is not flattering for a combination skin like mine. I want to put a sun screen and my makeup at the same time without it clashing. 


So when i discovered about this Belo sun expert spf pa+++ 50 ultra gentle sheer spray i told my self i have to try it.
This sheer spray from Belo is all that i needed. It has a quick dry formula that is non- sticky and non- greasy. You can spray this on your body but not on your face. You need to spray it first in your hand then you put it on your face to prevent it from catching your eyes. What i love about this product is that you can use this before makeup for added sun protection.


Another Belo favorite. This Intensive whitening face and neck cream can be use morning and night after cleansing and toning. But for me, i just used in every night. This cream actually smells so good. It has that addicting sweet floral scent.  The cream is super light weight and it dries up easily on the skin and mattifies in an instant. What i love more about this is the scooper inside the jar so you do not need to dip your fingers into the product for hygienic purposes. So witty!


Both very impressive product from Belo! Do you guys want to try it before you buy it? Go Visit Sample Room Ph and check out the products in store for you.

Have a nice day loves!

Hazel - Style Witch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For your eyes only - Charm Essentials Brushes

VINEGAR ON MY FACE?

Acne care solution from Australia 💚