Experience Ellana

Last September 14, 2018 , Ellana celebrated their anniversary at the Sm Makati Beauty Playground. Vloggers, Bloggers and Ellana Cosmetics Fans filled the area. I was amazed how they set-up the area with so many Ellana cosmetics that you can try on. I became so busy taking pictures cause everything is just so instagram worthy.

 The event place was filled of people who loves makeup. There are different stations where you can sit and get to try on their makeup. I got a chance to sit on one station and try their products. There are makeup artist in every station so you need not to worry if you're not that good in putting makeup on because the ladies are there to the rescue. They also assess my face on what Ellana products suits my skin tone.





They also invited Ms. JC Cantos, A celebrity HMUA from Gma to conduct a free makeup workshop for the attendees. She taught us step by step how she uses Ellana products. She also gave us tips and tricks on how to pick the right makeup for our face shape, skin tone and more.


After the workshop, We played a game. The guess the shade game. And do you know who won? ME! Yes, i guess the shade right. I won a liquid lipstick from Ellana.





Before the event ends, i had another look at the Ellana products. I have to say, for a Vegan product, the quality of ellana cosmetics are so good. Their potted pigments are so nice. The liquid lipstick are so good. It's creamy and you get the pigment in just one swipe. It's super lightweight and i didn't experience cracking. Their powder foundation is a shocked! A full coverage powder is must in every makeup kit.


I'm feeling lucky that day. I got a free makeup workshop. I won the game. I got to take home goodies from the event and I got to EXPERIENCE ELLANA which i think every Filipino and Everyone must experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For your eyes only - Charm Essentials Brushes

VINEGAR ON MY FACE?

Acne care solution from Australia 💚