Affordable OOTD'S? Let us go to TAYTAY BAZAAR!
Looking for affordable clothes for your Ootd's? A gift for Christmas? Thinking of opening a small clothing business? Or maybe just a Fashion Slave like me? No need to worry! Taytay got us covered.
This place is the clothing haven! Suppliers for Men's wear, Women's wear , children's wear and even bags and shoes are there to give you the best options at the best prices.
But how to get there? For my folks in manila area here is how we got there.
from where we live, Tayuman street manila, Ride a tricycle or jeepney going to LRT line 2. Then on the Lrt station, get off the last station, Santolan station. Then ride a jeepney going to Taytay palengke. you may ask the jeepney drivers to drop you off the bazaar area .
Then you will see the shopping haven!
It was love at first sight! So many clothes to choose from. And the prices? You will never expect that you can buy a ladies top for 25 pesos. I saw formal wear for only 150 pesos. Men's gartered short (uniqlo dupe) for only 120 pesos. Children's wear ranging from 35 pesos to 85 pesos. Square pants for only 60 pesos. Gosh! That is super cheap!
But being in there will release your inner impulsiveness. The first time i went to shop in Taytay, I almost bought everything that will fit me because what i'm thinking is "so what? it's cheap" and when i went home to check on the clothes, only half of it i will surely wear.
So if you are planning to visit Taytay bazaar , here are my personal tips when shopping.
1. Make sure you bring an Eco bag. A big one that will fit all the items you think you are buying.
2. Bring just the right amount of money you want to spend.
3. Check the clothes carefully before you pay. Check on stains, zipper, buttons, ripped parts and the quality of the material used.
4. Do not bring valuable items. Too many people in these kind of bazaar.
5. last but not the least, be a wise spender.
Enjoy shopping at Taytay Bazaar!
Have a nice day!
Hazel - Style Witch