Brighter than Your Future - Organic Skin Japan


Organic Skin Japan



Japanese skin care doesn’t have to be expensive, that is why Organic Skin Japan is here. Joining the skin care game clearly has to be effective and efficient, another plus is the affordability. This brand is formulated from Japan using their advance technology in whitening. I was impressed with the ingredients that they put in the line—The best ingredients and innovation on skincare of the decade which are Hyaluronic acid, Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Snail extract, Aloe Vera and Alpha Arbutin. These ingredients are so soooo good and these are the ones that I am looking for in a product. It amazed me that they are all in one brand. For those who want whiter skin fast, you might want to check this product line out; The Organic Skin 4x Intensive Whitening.



Product claims

Organic Skin aims to provide consumers with high-quality, chemical-free, and environmentally friendly and effective products. Inspired by Japan’s known “less is more” philosophy and their proven-effective skincare routine, Organic Skin gives you products that are formulated in Japan, and addresses all your skincare needs.
Our products are made from all-natural, simple yet powerful ingredients, and ensure healthier skincare alternatives. Our products are FDA-approved



Organic Skin 4x Intensive Whitening Toner
Whiten. Clarify. Refine. Restore
All-natural pore refining 4x Whitening Toner is specially formulated in Japan using imported whitening ingredients of Hyaluronic acid, Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Snail extract, Aloe Vera and Alpha Arbutin that achieves a holistic skin whitening effect, as they moisturize, rejuvenate and treat acne without pain, stinging or irritation. Leaving skin clean, clear, fair, soft, smooth with a noticeably healthy white glowing skin.
This is an alcohol-based type of toner and with a watery texture. I swiped it on my face using cotton and it feels like it removed my skin impurities and gave an instant fresh glow. Even if it is alcohol based it does not strip away my skin moisture. It also has a nice herby clean scent. It does not sting a bit and it did not give any irritation. It has a fresh post clarified bounce hydration note.



Organic Skin 4x Intensive Whitening Face Cream
Sunscreen
All-natural Whitening Face Cream sunscreen that is specially formulated in Japan using imported whitening ingredients of Hyaluronic acid, Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Snail extract, Aloe Vera and Alpha Arbutin that achieves a holistic skin whitening effect, as they moisturize, rejuvenate and treat acne without pain, stinging or irritation. With sunscreen of SPF 30 that protects you from harmful UVA and UBV rays. Leaving skin clean, clear, fair, soft, smooth with a noticeably healthy white glowing skin.
It comes in a tube type container and the product is runny for a cream, be careful in dispensing so that it will not put into waste. The cream is in ivory in color and it also has that mild herby scent. It serves as moisturizer and sunscreen in one. I absolutely love how it soaks into my skin fast, it is rich enough to hydrate my skin without a greasy residue. This does not have an ugly gray nor white cast. It has that “My Skin but Better” approach to it.



Organic Skin 4x Intensive Whitening Serum
Whitens. Moisturize. Glowing. Restore
All-natural 4x Whitening Serum specially formulated in Japan using imported whitening ingredients of Vitamin C, Alpha Arbutin, Aloe Vera, Ferulic Acid, Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, Glutathione, Kojic Acid and Snail extract, providing excellent whitening effect and skin elasticity while deeply moisturizing, rejuvenating and treating acne without pain, stinging or irritation. Brightens and smoothens skin instantly ensuring greater whitening effect for a clearer, fairer, softer, and healthy white glowing skin.

Resting in a serum tube, the product is in gel like consistency. It dries out in a minute and it has the same scent as the others but in a bit of a citrusy note. It does not feel oily but rather silky smooth.  It feels like a deep hydration vitamin that seeps through my skin. I love this type of serum during night time because it will not transfer to my pillow. Nothing will be put in to waste.





Organic Skin 4x Intensive Whitening Whip Soap and Bar Soap
Whitens. Moisturize. Glowing. Restore
All-natural Whitening Bar soap that is specially formulated in Japan using imported whitening ingredients of Hyaluronic acid, Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Snail extract, Aloe Vera and Alpha Arbutin that achieves a holistic skin whitening effect, as they moisturize, rejuvenate and treat acne without pain, stinging or irritation. Leaving skin clean, clear, fair, soft, smooth with a noticeably healthy white glowing skin.
Direction: Use with water and lather soap in hands, leave it for 2 minutes before rinsing. Use twice daily.
I find these soaps similar except the bar soap has a more pearly and milky white color than the whip soap. The whip soap has a mesh foam maker for faster soap lather and you can hang it after use. The only set back for these two is that they are very soft just by touching it, uhmmm maybe balmy is the right word for it. The mesh will help the product to last longer than leaving it in a dish soap. The soap lathers well even just by massaging it by hands. It has a silky-smooth texture even when rinsed and it feels clean too. The scent is quite herby and powdery which I really like.  After a week of use, I experience a bit of dryness and I find my skin exfoliating well. This is perfect for our weather because we all love that cleansed and hydrated after wash glory. Do not forget applying your favorite body lotion.




Final Thoughts
It is really a clichĂ© for me to say this --- whitening for me is really a long process, if it made my skin glow it means the product is effective. This might give faster result due to the powerhouse ingredients it contains. My favorite from the line is the face cream, nowadays I don’t often use make up because of the quarantine and I really like how this absorbed by my skin well. I did not feel anything that I had something on my face and it really feels like my bare skin. It is velvety silky smooth to touch without residue.  I really hope that they can have a bigger size of this and improve the container.
The continued use helped my pimple marks fade, I think this is due to the toner that I really used religiously during day and night. The whole line is perfect to the hot and humid weather that we have. Organic Skin knows what our needs are. The line hydrates my skin and made it brighter while improving my skin tone and texture.


Thank you!

Hazel Style Witch


Instagram : https://www.Instagram.com/Hazelstylewitch/   
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazelanne.58/
https://www.facebook.com/stylewitch/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For your eyes only - Charm Essentials Brushes

VINEGAR ON MY FACE?

Hwang In Yeop Skin Secret Revealed!