Unleash the Tita in me! - DOTERRA

Essential oils is one of the top products if you think about giving stuff to the "Tita's". You can never go wrong with this one. For premium essential oils, i only think about DOTERRA brand. It is so pure that you can ingest and make a relief concoction from their wide array of oils. Honestly, i only know this brand as the only safe thing to mix up and drink. This is the OG brand! I am pretty surprised that they carry skincare and hygiene products. i was really excited  to share this experience to all of you cause you know how much i love nature- based products and the likes. Now let's get it on.



VERAGE CLEANSER
Claims- This natural gel cleanser purifies and invigorates skin while natural emollients nourish and hydrates leaving a glowing youthful looking complexion.




-This came in a tube pump container. The product is a clear yellow gel that smells earthy and citrus y. I love sniffing this one.


 A pump is just enough for my face. It doesn't lather up but became a light cream when rubbed into my face.it is wonderful cause i felt it's cleaning power without stripping the moisture from my face. It rinses easily leaving my skin fresh and clean.


VERAGE TONER
Claims- helps skin appeared tightened, toned, and smooth anytime, anywhere. This hydrating toner fortifies and refreshes the skin while invigorating the senses for an energizing boost and a glowing complexion.




-The product is in a plastic spray bottle. A clear mist texture and smells like a fresh bouquet of flowers providing an air of luxury. i used it in a cotton pad. it bubbles after spraying.

 It still feels bubbling while applying on my face. It felt so good, like having a facial at the comfort of your home. My skin felt tighter after use but not irritating. It has an instant wrinkle improvement effect.


I used it as a combo for a month and i really saw an improvement on my skin. A more clearer, less oily, and no breakouts. Plus i have the pleasure of this good smelling product that relaxes me before retiring to bed.


DOTERRA ON GUARD WHITENING TOOTHPASTE
Claims- A flouride-free toothpaste that provides the protective benefits of therapeutic-grade doterra on guard essential oils, while also reducing plaque and whitening teeth with gentle polishing agents. This unique cinnamon mint flavor with xylitol leaves your breath fresh and clean.




This cream colored toothpaste is Flouride-free thusno more excess of such stuff that cause teeth stains. I just can't get over the scent ad taste of this cause this is juicy fruit gum + mint in a tube. Haha! 

I am not a gum person anymore but this brings a lot of fun memories of my childhood while cleaning my teeth. I like the flavor cause it is not super minty yet you will absolutely feel that your mouth is really clean.

ON GUARD SANITIZING MIST
Claims- purifies hand by eliminating bacteria and other germs on the skin. The moisturizing formula effectively cleanses hands without drying the skin.


-It's the season of protection. A reminder for all of us to take care of ourselves and our loved ones. 

Doterra also has a sanitizing mist in a purse friendly spray bottle that i can bring everywhere without worrying of dry hands. It smells like your favorite mint gum. Forget that usual alcohol smell while killing those nasty's around.


Of course , i will not end this blog without reviewing their well-loved product , Essential Oils. These are Natural extracts from the seeds, stems,roots, flowers, and other parts of the plants. These aromatic buddy is well known to us as the ingredient to most of our household products. What differs Doterra from others is they have been known to have the purest and safest to ingest for a natural healing. 



I have their introductory kit that includes peppermint, lemon and lavender. They also have diffusers for aromatic healing and enjoyment. 


I really love essential oils for good smelling room. My all-time favorite is lavender. I should say that Doterra has the best smelling essential oil that i have ever tried. Just 3 drops is enough to give me that wonderful smell. Peppermint and lemon also smells so good. There is a sweetness to it that makes it more special.


I wasn't feeling well this past few days and lucky that i have this kit with me. I tried rubbing the peppermint oil in my temples and abdomen due to my monthly pains. I got the relief that i wanted. I am allergic to Nsaid's. ( pain relief medications) These stuff is my hero. I am always in search of relief for body pains for my condition. My "Tita" self is happy to know that Doterra has a natural solutions for ailments that i can use topically, internally and aromatic healing for a hypersensitive person like me. This is a great way to heal without worrying for allergic reactions. This is truly a gift of nature to us.


You can check Doterra products at
www.instagram.com/growsuccess.today
www.facebook.com/growsuccesstoday
Https://growsuccess.today


Thank you!

Hazel Style Witch


Instagram : https://www.Instagram.com/Hazelstylewitch/   
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazelanne.58/
https://www.facebook.com/stylewitch/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For your eyes only - Charm Essentials Brushes

VINEGAR ON MY FACE?

Hwang In Yeop Skin Secret Revealed!