A GIFT FROM NATURE- Natural Skin care from the PLANT BASE

Beauty is being comfortable in your own skin. So be your own kind  of beautiful and share it to the world. StyleKorean.com, The leading kbeauty international e-commerce has given me the opportunity to review through their "TRY ME" Box.The box contains 4 wonderful products of Plant Base. A Korean skin care brand which ingredients are plant based. I really love natural-based products cause i am more likely not to breakout or irritated to it.





AC CLEAR MAGIC FOAM A1+
* trouble cleansing foam
*sebum control
* skin relief





- Contains Centella Asiatica leaf and salicylic acid.
The product has thick milky white consistency that smells like a baby cleanser to almost unscented. 

It formed a smooth medium foam and feels silky while massaging into my face and i felt my skin is moisturized after rinse.


MIELROSE PETAL ESSENCE 
* hydra beauty essence
* complexion care
*energizing




- A bottle of pure rose extract and honey. The product is amber with real rose petals in it. It looks glamorous and luxurious. The best part of the product is the fine mist. YES! It is really fine like those of aerosol cans. 


I love misting it on my face. My skin absorbed the product fast and it is non-greasy. Great for hot days. It smells like a freshly picked rose from the garden. It is very soothing and i think i wil be addicted to this essence mist.


TIME STOP COLLAGEN AMPOULE
*based from mushroom
*revitalizing





-The first thing i noticed was the dropper. The coolest I've seen so far. You turn the cap and VOILA, the dropper pops.


 The ampoule is thick gel like texture and it is fast absorbing. YES! the most fast absorbing ampoules compare to all of the ampoules and serum i've tried. It is quite coolng to the skin and has almost unnoticeable scent. I applied the ampoule at the back of my hand to sniff if there is a scent cause i did not smell any while massaging it into my face. I truly love the absorptionrate of this product.


AC CLEAR MOISTURE PURE N CREAM
*moisturizing cream
*calming
*soothing





-Contains centella asiatica for skin that feels dry yet oily. 
This is a gel-type moisturizer with a faint floral leaf scent. A thick gel but fast absorbing. Everything seeps into my skin. 



True to their claim that this product is made for oily skin from the surface. I feel that this product is made for y combination skin. I am really happy to know this product, I feel glowing. This is also suitable for morning use.


All in all, THE PLANT BASE is true to their product mission for our skin to provide Nature-based products that will provide vitality and healing. It is so natural that i feel that the products only has their natural scent in it. No more, no less. I hope that you can give it a try cause my skin improved in terms of hydration and irritation after several days of use.
My most favorite product is the MIELROSE PETAL ESSENCE that i will RAVE and CRAVE for more.

These products are available in STYLEKOREAN.COM
https://www.stylekorean.com/brands/343/the-plant-base?T_Brand&tag=tryme_theplantbase&fbclid=IwAR1bKsGU-BdCYxWUKjOH48gQe9PhEYH7L6M2CvNF-Qzpx87K_bvM1WRUURs


Thank you!

Hazel Style Witch


Instagram : https://www.Instagram.com/Hazelstylewitch/   
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazelanne.58/
https://www.facebook.com/stylewitch/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For your eyes only - Charm Essentials Brushes

VINEGAR ON MY FACE?

Hwang In Yeop Skin Secret Revealed!